I am SO excited after this past weekend at Keystone! The MOMENTUM is electric. Here are some MIGHTY MO thoughts as I nurse my preaching-weary brain:
- You are obviously bringing your lost, hurting, backslidden, broken friends
- The lobby talks I’m having with said friends are BLOWING MY MIND
- I have never been more AWARE or BROKEN by the needs of the crowds at Keystone
- I truly believe you are praying for your EASTER INVITES… who are you bringing?
- Most of you didn’t know that my stomach was very sick all day Sunday – God got me through!
- Some of you are already telling me supernatural stories of inviting others to Easter
- How many people came up to me wanting to be baptized this Easter? WOW!
- WORSHIP OFF THE HOOK – NUFF SAID.
- Communion Gathering, AKA, LOVE REVOLUTION PEP RALLY – UNFORGETTABLE
- The Drumline / The beach balls / the prayer time / the RAP, worship / SWEET COMMUNION… experience OVERLOAD!!!
Keep it up, Keystone! I am overwhelmed by God’s favor, his presence, his MIGHTY MO in this place!!!