There’s a MOTION to the Christian walk. You are either PROGRESSING or REGRESSING. The word NEUTRAL is absent from God’s dictionary! It’s our passion that the people of Christ would BE MOVIN into their God-given potential, rather than SLIDIN back toward irrelevance.
What does the devil hate more? A church that’s making noise and moving forward? A church that constantly debates style points and methods? A church that’s asleep in tradition or power structures? I think it’s OBVIOUS…
GET THE BODY MOVIN!
In the MIDST of MOTION…
- Reflection is CRUCIAL
- Doctrine is as essential to the believer as military training is to the soldier
- Fostering a circle of Jesus-driven friends is like our ‘band of brothers’
- Memorizing scripture is like loading your gun
Are you EATIN’ what I’m COOKIN’?
Let’s get MOVIN’!
BODY MOVIN’ churches:
- Invite their LOST FRIENDS to their weekends
- SERVE faithfully and sacrificially
- Have CONVERSION CONVERSATIONS with their lost friends
- EAGERLY & CHEERFULLY GIVE without arm-twisting
- BAPTIZE new believers and do the ‘hard work of an evangelist’
Take a moment…
Read this Scripture & MARINATE…
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age. - Matthew 28:19,20 (NLT)
Talk to God… ask him to IGNITE YOUR MIND and ACTIVATE your personal EVANGELISM!
Then, put on your headphones, listen to SOMETHING THAT’LL PUMP YOU UP… and LET’S GO!